Sunday, January 15, 2012


         [Mediterranean Sea]

"And don’t worry about losing. If it is right, it happens— The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away."
-John Steinbeck

If there's anything that I have learned so far it is just that: "nothing good gets away."
Forcing things to happen, stressing ourselves out, and holding on when we should really just let go only make life hard. 

One of my favorite aspects about nature is water. I love the ocean, I love the sea, and I love rain.
I think it must be because it literally goes with the flow.
It also has a certain amount of natural cleansing/healing power.
So go with the flow, life is good.
We are always exactly where we need to be.

I miss Amman but it is time for me to be in Provo, Utah.
Time will only tell for how long.

1 comment: